Special recipe for Ramazan. A perfect treat for your family. Add this Sweet treat in your Iftar Menus. This recipe is an inspiration from My teacher, chef Shahid’s recipes.
|Any Cake||250 g or as required|
|Fruits, seasonal or use cocktail fruit||1 can or as required|
|Dry fruits (raisins, almond, pistachio)||as required|
|Jelly||1 packet, prepare and set|
|Desiccated coconut||4 tbsp|
|Cream||250 g, whipped|
|Fresh milk||1 cup|
|Jam e shiren||2 tbsp|
|Condensed milk||2 tbsp|
- In 1 cup milk add Jam-e-shiren 2 tbsp and condensed milk, mix well. Set aside.
- In a bowl or any serving dish pour prepared milk, 2-3 tbsp and rotate bowl, this process will set the cake with walls of the bowl.
- Arrange cake slices on the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Cut fruits in small cubes or take cocktail tin, spread on cake layer.
- Sprinkle raisin, almond, pistachio and a layer of jelly.
- Again a layer of cake and sprinkle milk, spread fruit and desiccated coconut.
- Now on top of fruits pour milk with spoon.
- Beat cream till fluffy.
- Spread cream on top.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
- Serve chill.