If you are thinking of making easy and time saving pizza recipe for you or your kids then you should try this one.. Can be your evening snack or kids lunch box item, you can add mushrooms, chicken or any other thing you want along with fries, otherwise simple fries pizza is also tasty. One more thing no measurement required in this recipe…amazing….isn’t it..???
|Pizza Sauce||to taste|
|Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese||as needed|
|Mushrooms, Chicken BBQ Chunks or Sausages||optional|
- Make French fries and put them on paper towel for the oil to be absorbed.
- Now in heat proof dish layer up fries, you can sprinkle salt a bit then in a pan heat pizza sauce. If you want to add salt then you can add in sauce as well (up to your taste ).
- If you want to add any other filling then add after fries then pour sauce on fries.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and then sprinkle oregano on cheese (optional). I normally do this because I like the aroma of oregano a lot.
- Bake till cheese melt and is a little bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy this easy peasy pizza…