|Bread slices||as needed|
|Chocolate Spread/ Jam/ jelly||as needed|
- Remove corners of bread and use rolling pin to press it down.
- It will become thin, bread should be fresh and soft.
- Spread thin layer of chocolate on bread and roll it carefully.
- Cut the rough edges, you can divide in two halves.
- Spread chocolate on edges of bread roll and dip in sprinkles.
- Ready to serve 🙂
- You can use any jam or jelly which is your kid’s favorite.
- Wrap in cling sheet and give your kids in lunch box .