“Talented people are born…not made”
My cousin friend Tehmina Asif is a multi talented girl and i always admired her work.She is a great cook…and a creative designer.
Creativity is not the finding of a thing, but the making something out of it after it is found.
James Russell Lowell.
Tehmina is the one doing same in her life…:)
She gifted this recipe on my first blogoversay and i am thankful to her from the bottom of my heart.This yummiest cake is a two layered cake , Chocolate and Vanilla cakes with cream frosting.This recipe is very different and no fail recipe…
Chocolate Cake Ingredients:
1 cups all-purpose flour
1 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon coffee / expresso powder
1 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 egg (large / or 2 small)
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup warm water
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare cake pan by buttering and lightly flouring.
2. Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl. Whisk through to combine, stir through flour mixture until combined well.
3. Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter. Beat on high speed for about 1 minute to add air to the batter.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely.
Vanilla Cake Ingredients:
1 cup+ 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup water
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. prepare cake pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine water and sugar. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and add butter, stirring until melted.
3. Let cool for 5 minutes and then whisk in vegetable oil, vanilla extract. Quickly beat in eggs (do this quickly so they don’t cook). Whisk in dry ingredients, until smooth.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Let cake cool in pan until feel cool to the touch. (I made this cake exactly as written above.Batter comes runny like soup but my cake came out amazingly super moist)
1 packet whipped cream
2 tablespoon caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
strawberries for decoration.
Chill the bowl and whisk attachment of a stand mixer for 20 min. in the refrigerator or 5 min. in the freezer. Pour the cream into the bowl and whisk on medium-high speed until it just starts to thicken. Slow the speed down to medium and gradually pour in the sugar. Continue to whisk until soft peaks form. Add the vanilla extract and continue to whisk by hand until the cream is smooth, and stiff peaks form.
Now spread on cake and decorate.