- Potatoes 2, cut in cubes
- Cauliflower 1 cup, cut in cubes
- Peas 1 cup
- Carrot 2 ,cut in cubes
- Spinach 1 cup, chopped
- Tomatoes 2 chopped
- Green coriander 1/2 cup, chopped
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Kasori Methi 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Whole red pepper 10
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Rai 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Soak whole red chilies in water overnight.
- In the morning drain water and add chilies in yogurt, turmeric, cumin and salt. Blend it and prepare smooth paste.
- In a wok or pot heat oil and add veggies (except tomato and spinach one by one), fry and take them out.
- In the same oil add Rai and fry till crackle, Add yogurt paste and stir for few minutes.
- Add all veggies, add spinach and tomatoes too.
- Cover with the lid and cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Cook till oil separates and vegetable tender.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, coriander leaves and Methi. Stir well and fry for few seconds.
- Serve with Rice or Chapati.
- NOTE: You can use any seasonal vegetable.