|Chicken breast pieces||2 (after cutting you will get 4)|
|Cottage cheese/ cheddar cheese)||1/2 packet|
|Green onion||2 tbsp|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 tbsp|
|White pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Black pepper||as needed|
|Garlic||1 large , chopped|
- Grate cottage/ cheddar cheese and add green onion, olives.
- Cut one breast piece into two pieces.
- Marinate it with salt, pepper and Worcester sauce.
- Place cheese mixture on one side of chicken breast and roll it.
- Insert tooth picks to seal and pan fry it from all sides.
- In a pan heat oil and add garlic mince and stir now add cheese mixture in it.
- Now add flour and stir ,add cream ,salt, pepper, white pepper, woster sauce. Mix well .
- Pour on chicken steaks or on one side an serve with pasta.