These home made Cream Puffs are light and melt in mouth. Your family will surely like these puffy, creamy and delicious puffs.
|Plain flour||1 cup|
|Water||1 and 1/4 cups|
|Cooking or milk chocolate for topping|
|Vanilla essence||as needed|
|Vanilla pudding||1 packet|
|Whipped Cream||1 cup|
|Cream cheese||2 tbsp|
- Place butter and water in a pan and bring water to the boil. Stir constantly till butter melts.
- Remove from flame and add sifted flour in it, use hand whisk to mix smoothly.
- Again cook till mixture leaves the sides of the pan and form a smooth ball.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly and add eggs one by one.
- Beat with electric beater till smooth mixture form.
- Fill a piping bag to pipe 7-10 cm lengths for éclair.
- Make small balls for cream puffs or profiteroles.
- Bake at 220c for 10-15 minutes or till they look brown and crispy.
- Beat cream by using vanilla essence till fluffy, fill in the piping bag.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Make a hole and fill in the cream or cut from center and fill the cream. Dip upper shell in chocolate.
- Keep in refrigerator for few minutes before serving
- For Éclair filling : Cook pudding according to instructions on the box and let it cool a bit. Now mix in whipped cream and cream cheese mix well.
- Fill in pastry and drizzle melted chocolate.
- Serve cold.