My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
Yes, for me my mother was the most courageous lady on earth. She was an unmatched loving, caring, patient, faithful and prayerful lady who knew her life’s work is to be a wife and a mother.
My Mother kept a garden,
a garden of the heart,
She planted all the good things
that gave my life it’s start.
She turned me to the sunshine
and encouraged me to dream,
Fostering and nurturing
the seeds of self-esteem…
And when the winds and rain came,
she protected me enough-
But not too much because she knew
I’d need to stand up strong and tough.
Her constant good example
always taught me right from wrong-
Markers for my pathway
that will last a lifetime long.
I am my Mother’s garden.
I am her legacy-
And I hope today she feels the love
reflected back from me
My mother is not with us but i always miss her and will miss her ever. You can read “IN MEMORY OF MY MOTHER”
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Shredded coconut||1/2 cup|
|Sugar||1 and 1/2 cups|
|Coconut milk||3/4 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1 tbsp|
- Pre heat oven at 150c and grease muffin pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a bowl add butter and sugar and beat till creamy, Now add eggs one by one and beat till fluffy.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut milk and vanilla essence and set aside.
- Now in egg batter add coconut milk ,beat and then add flour mix ,beat then again add milk and beat now add flour and beat for few minutes.
- Pour mixture in cupcake pan and bake at 180c for 20 minutes or till done.
- Let them cool completely for few minutes and then decorate with fondant topping.
Make these special cupcakes for your special MOMS…:)