- Flour 1 and 1/2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup, grind it
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Coconut 1/2 cup ( desiccated)
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Pre heat oven at 150c. Grease cake pan.
- Beat butter and sugar till creamy.
- Now add 1 spoon of flour and 1 egg. Beat well.
- Now add second egg and remaining flour.
- Add milk.
- Add coconut and fold gently.
- Add batter in pan and bake at 180c.
- Check after 20-15 minutes by inserting a toothpick.
- After baking take it out and let it cool completely.
- Serve with tea.