Confused by the name..? Actually my husband do not like long recipe’s name so I abbreviated Chocolate, Honey and Peanut butter glazed popcorn into CHP…..lolz. Long name but very easy recipe it is, your kids will love this.
|Chocolate (broken into pieces)||as needed/ 1 cup|
|Peanut butter||as needed /2 tbsp|
|Popcorn||1 bowl /1 packet (make them in microwave)|
- In a microwave safe bowl place broken chocolate and peanut butter ,keep in micro wave for 1 minute ,but after 30 secs mix with spoon and again keep in micro for 30 secs.
- Mix well and add honey again mix.
- Toss popcorn in this chocolaty mixture, do it fast to coat all popcorn.
- Set aside and let them cool.
- Enjoy chocolaty glazed popcorn….:)