There is no love greater then a mother’s love to her children.A mother is someone who loves her children unconditionally and more than life itself.On my son ALI REHMAN’S 6th Birthday i am dedicating this poem to him.(this post i supposed to publish on 19th April, but because of Cooking Expert Sara Riaz’s Sudden death i am posting this now)
© Amy R. Campbell
Oh how the years go by,
Oh how time can certainly fly.
From once just a thought in far away dreams,
now into my arms and in my eyes gleam
the presence of you.
Your laughter and smiles
which go on for miles,
warms my heart and soul.
You’re growing up so fast,
as I wish each moment with you to last forever.
My little boy will someday be a man
and right by your side I will forever stand.
I will pick up the pieces when you fall,
I will hold your hand and help you stand tall.
And when the day comes when you are on your own,
never feel that you are alone.
No matter how near or far apart
I am always right there in your heart.
Always remember whatever you go through
that no matter what, I will always love you.
My dearest Son You have brought me nothing but pure joy since that very first time when i hold you in my arms. Watching you grow, absorbing the world around you, inquisitive and delighted to learn, I’m reminded each day of the treasure you bring into my world.
As all mothers do, I have goals, dreams and wishes for you. I have, as you can imagine, dozens of them…But top of all.
May Allah Give you health and success in your life. AMEEN.
Thank you My son for completing my life.I love you my Son….:)
HERE ARE SOME OF ALI’S MEMORABLE PICS.
RECIPE OF SPECIAL CAKE ON SPECIAL OCCASION
|Caster sugar||8 oz|
|Plain flour||2 oz|
|Chocolate curls to decorate||as needed|
|Powder gelatin||2 tbsp|
|Double cream||1 packet|
|Liquid glucose||1 tbsp|
|Chocolate broken into pieces||10 oz|
- Preheat the oven to 180c.Grease and line a Swiss Roll tin (optional).
- Whisk together eggs and sugar until pale and thick. Sift cocoa and flour and fold in.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 20 minutes until springy to the touch.
- Leave to cool.Turn out.
- Place 8inches shallow cake tin (loose bottom pan) on top on cake and cut just inside the line, to make a circle to fit in the tin.
- Soak the gelatine in 4 tbsp cold water.Whip the double cream until peaks forms.
- Place the glucose in a pan with 50 ml water and bring to the boil.Cool slightly.
- Add the gelatin and chocolate and beat with whisk until smooth.Leave to cool.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the cream.Pour into the cake tin.
- Keep it in fridge for 2-3 hours until set.
- I kept it over night and next day it was set beautifully.
- Remove the dessert from tin and decorate with white and dark chocolate curls and dust cocoa.
- Serve and enjoy..:)