I know most of you like Golgappas filled with chickpeas and potatoes along with sour and spicy water. One of a very famous snack in Pakistan. My personal favorite. But here is a different version of Gappas. A quick and easy dessert for chocolate lovers.
|Cooking chocolate||as needed|
|Cake or Brownie , small pieces||as needed|
|Fruits (pineapple, mango, banana, strawberry)||as needed|
|Ice Cream||any flavor|
|Chocolate sauce||as needed|
- Melt cooking chocolate and dip gappas in it. Coat them and place on a flat plate. Let them set in refrigerator.
- Take any ice cream of your choice.
- Break Gappa carefully from center and fill half with brownie or any cake. You can add crushed oreo as well.
- With spoon add ice cream inside.
- Top it with nuts.
- You can add chopped seasonal fruits also like banana, mango, pineapple or strawberry.
- Pour chocolate sauce or Nutella or any chocolate spread on top and serve immediately.
- Do try it 🙂