Friendship is like a perennial river which flows forever. It may change it’s path but will never ever dry up.
by: Pinaki Prasad Mohanty
I considered myself very fortunate that I have a number of sincere and loving friends in my life. Here I will mention one of my dearest childhood friend SEHAR ALI, we knows each other from 1st grade. After university life we were not in contact but after a long long time my Facebook page became a source and she contacted me. My eyes were filled with tears to meet her again after many years. So year 2015 is a great year for me because I found my lost friend.
I am celebrating Friendship day with a blast. My favorite recipe for my Friend.
Butter 200g/ 7oz
Dark chocolate ,broken into pieces 125g /4oz
Caster Sugar 11 oz
Plain flour 3 oz
Cocoa 3 oz
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Caramel (Hershey's) 1 cup
- Pre heat oven to 150c.
- Line your baking pan with butter paper and grease it.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Beat together the eggs, yolk and sugar with electric beater until thick and pale.
- Fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa and baking powder, whisk to combine.
- Pour half the batter in baking pan for 10 minutes. Meanwhile beat the caramel with a fork to soften.
- Evenly swirl the caramel over the baked mixture and top with the remaining brownie batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes approx.
- Cool and then cut into squares.