|Plain Flour||260 g|
|Baking powder||20 g|
|Cocoa powder||30 g|
|Chocolate essence||1 tsp|
|Cow cream cheese, triangle shape||200 g|
|Icing sugar||100 g|
|Chocolate Ganache||as needed|
- Preheat Oven at 150 C
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a bowl add eggs, sugar and oil. Beat well till fluffy now add yogurt and mix.
- Now add essence and flour mixture. Fold with spatula.
- Pour in pan and bake at 180c till done.
- Let it cool completely and divide in three parts.
- Soak with sugar syrup and prepare cream filling.
- In a bowl add cow cream cheese, icing sugar and butter, beat on slow speed till creamy.
- Add nutella chocolate and mix with spatula.
- Now spread this mixture on each half and in the end spread Ganache on top of the cake.
- Garnish with Chocolate curls and serve.
- Watch this video for more details.