These bite size cups can be a perfect party snack or a treat for your kids. You can bake these cups and freeze them in a box, prepare filling and bake in just few minutes serve your guests with these delicious pizza cups.
|Pizza dough||as needed|
|Pizza sauce||as needed|
|Chicken tikka filling||as needed|
|Capsicum , onion in cubes||as needed|
|Mushrooms and olives||as needed|
- Grease cups or if you don’t have silicon cups then back side of muffin tray .
- Spread dough on whole surface. For the recipe of Ainycooks dough click this link: PIZZA DOUGH
- Bake them till cook.
- Remove carefully and set aside.
- Prepare Chicken tikka filling. In filling I have added chopped olives, mushrooms and cabbage also. For recipe you can open the link: CHICKEN TIKKA PIZZA.
- Spread pizza sauce or chili garlic sauce and then filling. Top with cheese.
- I have used cheese slices but shredded cheese will give a beautiful look 🙂 so use shredded cheese.
- Bake it at 180c till cheese melt.
- Serve hot.