This recipe is very different, easy and quick to make. You can freeze cooked tikka chunks and use when you want to make this khagina.
- Eggs 3
- Chicken 1 cup (marinate it with Chicken tikka masala)
- Potatoes 1 medium size
- Tomato 1 medium size, chopped
- Onion 1 small ,chopped
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies 2-3, chopped
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp., chopped
- Check this recipe for chicken tikka. Add all ingredients in chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Now in a pan add onion and saute it for few minutes till color change.
- Add tomato (chopped) and thinly sliced potatoes, stir and add spices cook till tender. Now add chicken.
- Cook on low flame till tender.
- Add eggs and mix. Cook till oil separates.
- Add coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Ready to serve.