- Chicken cut in cubes 1/2 kg
- Onion, chopped 1 small
- Tikka masala 3 tbsp.
- Lemon juice 6 tbsp.
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Bread slices 10-12
- Egg 1
- Bread crumbs as needed
- In a bowl add chicken, tikka masala, lemon juice. Mix well and leave it for 1/2 hour.
- In a pan add oil and onion, sauté and add chicken. Fry till tender. Let it cool completely.
- Now remove corners of bread and spray water lightly on slice. Squeeze extra water with hands and place chicken tikka in center.
- Cover it with bread and make a shape of a ball.
- Dip in egg and roll in crumbs.
- Fry in oil.
- Serve with ketchup.