This easy recipe will win your family’s heart, my guarantee…:) This recipe is my favorite and love to serve in parties.
|Chicken whole||1 of 1.5 kg
|Black pepper||1 tsp
|Red chilli powder||2 tsp
|White pepper||1 tsp
|Mixed herbs (thyme,basil,oregano)||1 tsp
|Garlic powder||1/2 tsp
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients and Make incisions in meat.
- Now rub spices with hand on chicken.( I have used chicken cut in four pieces ,originally we need whole chicken)
- Try to insert in the cuts also.
- Wrap with cling sheet and keep in refrigerator over night or at least for 5 hours. Tie chicken with thread.
- Bake it at 150c.
- It will take 4 hours approximately, i have baked potato wedges also in the same pan with sticky thick sauce.
- Before serving just pour spoon full of sauce on chicken.
- You can bake in Rotisserie or in oven dish.