|Puff pastry||as needed|
|Boiled Chicken||1 cup, shreded|
|Butter/ oil||1 tbsp|
|Plain flour||1 tbsp|
|Red chili flakes||1 tsp|
|Black pepper crushed||1/2 tsp|
|Whole coriander seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Chopped green chilies||2-3 or to taste|
|Green coriander||2 tsp|
- In butter or oil saute chopped onion, stir for 5 minutes and add plan flour. Cook till raw smell removes.
- Add chicken and mix well. Now add all spices, stir.
- Add chicken broth and mix. Stir till become thick.
- Recipe of puff pastry I have posted you can check it: PUFF PASTRY
- Roll puff pastry and cut any shape.
- Keep in your mind lower piece should be a bit thick as compare to upper piece.
- Now place spoon full of mixture on puff pastry and brush corners with egg wash.
- Place second piece and press corners.
- On this stage you can place in a tray cover with cling wrap and freeze it. Just thaw before use and bake it. You can do this with mince and chicken patties, I will not recommend for potato filling.
- Dust your baking tray with flour and place puffs on tray.
- Brush egg wash on each puff pastry and Bake at 180c.
- Give 40 minutes to puffs.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with evening tea.