|Chicken breasts||1/2 kg|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Fresh coriander||1/2 bunch|
|White pepper powder||1/2 tsp|
|Desiccated coconut||1 tbsp|
|Red chili flakes||1 tsp (optional)|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
- Wash chicken breasts and freeze for 15 minutes then cut in equal sized cubes.
- Grind coriander, parsley and green chilies with coconut. Add ginger garlic paste , cream , salt, white pepper. chili flakes and yogurt in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for 2 hours. Keep in refrigerator.
- Heat grill pan or normal pan, pierce chicken cubes in woken skewers and fry them in greased pan.
- You can bake them also. Even you can Bbq them too.
- Turn the side and sprinkle lemon juice and 1 tbsp. oil. Then again turn.
- Serve with tamarind sauce and salad.