This recipe is very simple, You can make this pie with pizza dough or puff pastry. Flaky and crispy outside creamy and tasty filling inside will give you a very yummy feelings.
|Chicken boiled and shredded||1 cup|
|Onion chopped||1 medium|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Chicken powder||1 tsp|
|Red chili flakes||1 tsp or to taste|
|Sesame seeds||as needed|
|Puff pastry or pizza dough||as needed|
- In a pan add butter and onion, stir it for few seconds. Add flour and stir till raw smell remove.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Now add chicken powder, salt, black pepper and crushed red chilies. Mix well.
- Add chicken milk and stir well. Thick mixture will form.
- Roll puff pastry or pizza dough.
- Cut in squares.
- Fold the corner and cut a strip as mentioned in pic.
- Do this on opposite sides.
- Place a spoon full of mixture in center and brush egg wash on all corners.
- Overlap both sides.
- Brush egg wash on top of pie, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180c till done.
- Enjoy with ketchup or ant sauce.