This super easy and delicious soup is a favorite of all in winter season, I must say this is a king of soups in Pakistan…lolz
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN STOCK:
- Place chicken wings and necks in a pot and add all other ingredients in it.
- Boil them on medium flame for 2 hours.
- Remove all ingredients and discard,except chicken.
- remove meat from bones and set aside.
- You can store this stock in freezer for a month also.
INGREDIENTS FOR SOUPS:
|Chicken meat||1 cup|
|Boiled Corn||1/2 cup|
|White pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Chinese salt (optional)||1 1/2 tsp|
|Soya sauce||2 tbsp|
|Corn flour||1/2 cup|
- Boil corns (if using fresh) and coarsely grind them.
- Now again boil the stock and add salt, soya sauce, Chinese salt, white vinegar and white pepper.
- Add corns and mix well now add corn flour dissolved in water.
- Beat egg and pour in soup but keep on stirring ,it will form threads of egg.
- Serve hot.
- You can add chopped hard boil egg too.
- Before serving add black pepper if required.
- Add chopped green chillies in vinegar ,leave it for few minutes then serve with soup. You will love it.
- Serve with garlic sticks….:) Recipe you can see here:http://www.ainycooks.com/lemon-garlic-bread-sticks/