You will definitely think that what is a new thing in this recipe, we all know how to make these bites or Rolls. Different is the technique and taste which you will adore. Make them a day before, fry in the morning and give these to your kids in Lunch box. Diet conscious friends can bake and enjoy with any sauce.
|Boiled Potatoes||2 large|
|Mozzarella or cheddar cheese||grated, 1/2 cup|
|Chinese salt||1/2 tsp|
|Chili sauce||1 tsp or to taste|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|White pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Bread crumbs||as needed|
- Boil potatoes and peel skin.Grate boiled potatoes. Set aside.
- Grate cheese and set aside.
- Shred chicken and set aside.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients including, chili sauce, black pepper, salt, white pepper, ajino moto/ Chinese salt.
- Mix with light hands.
- Make small rolls and dip in egg and roll in crumbs.
- Fri in oil.
- If baking then place them on a baking tray and spray olive oil. Bake at 180c till light brown from the bottom. Turn the side and again bake till nice brown color appear.
- Serve hot with any Dip or sauce.