There are no words to express how much you mean to me, A son like you, I thought could never be. Because the day you were born, I just knew, God sent me a blessing- and that was you. For this I thank Him everyday, You are the true definition of a son, in everyway. It is because of you that my life has meaning, Becoming a mom has shown me a new sense of being. I want you to know that you were the purpose of my life, Out of everything I did- it was you that I did right. Always remember that I know how much you care, I can tell by the relationship that we share. For a son like you there could be no other, And whether we are together or apart, Please do not ever forget- You will always have a piece of my heart. Today its my son Ali Rehman’s 5th Birthday and this chocolaty treat is dedicated to him…..:)
|Sugar (grind it)||3/4 cup|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||1/4 cup|
|Caramel sauce||as needed|
|Chocolate curls||as needed|
- Add butter and sugar in a bowl and beat till creamy now add eggs one by one and beat well.
- Mix sieved flour,baking powder and cocoa powder in eggs mixture.
- Add milk and vanilla essence ,pour in a pan and bake it for 25 mins.
- Now with a clean pencil or wooden handle poke your cake,make small holes in the cake .
- Pour caramel sauce ( i have used Hershey’s) in the holes and set aside for 2-3 hours.
- Make chocolate ganache (as i have mentioned in my” rich chocolate cupcake” recipe) and spread evenly on the cake.
- Decorate with chocolate curls