|Chicken boneless, cut in cubes||1 cup|
|Tandori masala, any brand (i have used Shan)||2 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Corn flour||1/4 cup|
|Plain flour||1/4 cup|
|Grated Chadder cheese||as needed (optional)|
|Coriander leaves||as needed|
- Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices length wise.
- Add 1 tsp vinegar in water. Soak in water for 1-2 hours.
- Marinate chicken with Tandori masala, lemon juice, butter and ginger garlic paste.
- Leave it for 1 hour.
- Before frying sprinkle corn flour and flour on chicken pieces. Toss them.
- Place chicken in center of the slice and insert toothpick, secure it and fry in oil.
- Take butterflies out when chicken and potatoes tender. Place on paper towel.
- Sprinkle coriander and grated cheese just before serving and serve with sauce.
- Serve hot immediately otherwise it will become soft.