I’ve made this cake in deep pan, but you can easily make this in pressure cooker (remove rubber from the lid first). You will get a perfect cake on stove top….:). This recipe is one of my favorite, its not only tasty but also easy to make.
|Cocoa powder||1/2 cup|
|Butter milk||1 cup|
|Hot water||3/4 cup|
|Baking soda||3 tsp|
- Sift all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat eggs ,sugar and then add dry ingredients in it .
- Add oil,butter milk and hot water.Pour in aluminum box (as i did) or can pour in baking pan also.
- If you don’t have butter milk at home then take warm milk 1 cup and add 1tsp of lemon juice ,set aside for few 5-10 minutes.
- Bake it for 25 minute at 180c. If baking in a pot then place wire rack in pot and place pan on rack ,cove with lid and bake till perfectly done.It can take 1/2 hour to 45 minutes to bake.
- Melt chocolate and spread on cake or make frosting.
- Add 2 tbsp butter ,2 tbsp cocoa ,1/4 cup milk and 1 cup icing sugar in a pan and cook until smooth and thick ,spread on cake.