Waheed ke Kebab is one of a very famous street food in Karachi. This is an authentic recipe from Burns road. This recipe I have taken from a Foodie group. I am sure you will like the taste and aroma of charcoal.
|Beef Mince||1 kg|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 and 1/2 tbsp|
|Meat tenderizer or raw papaya paste||1 tbsp|
|Gram flour/ basan||3 tbsp|
|Red chili powder||2 tbsp|
|Red chili flakes||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||2 tbsp|
|Freshly grounded black pepper||1 tbsp|
|All spice powder||1 tbsp|
|Oil/ ghee/ butter||1 cup|
|Onion, chopped||1 small|
- Marinate mince with yogurt, meat tenderizer and ginger garlic paste. Keep it for 1/2 an hour.
- Now on a pan or tawa toast gram flour, add in mince.
- Add all spices in mince and mix with hand.
- Leave it for 1/2 more hour. I normally marinate it overnight for smooth texture.
- Now in a pot add oil and onion. In original recipe generous amount of oil was used but I have used according to my need.
- Fry onion till light brown and add mince in it. Stir for few minutes.
- Now cover with the lid and cook on very low flame till oil separate.
- In the end Give smoke of charcoal.
- Garnish with green chilies and coriander.
- Serve with Naan or parathas along with Raita and salad.
- Enjoy 🙂
Watch Video Here: