Bread Rasmalai recipe I first saw on a friend’s “Safoora’s Cuisine” page on Facebook. All ingredients were at home and very next day I ave tried this recipe and believe me it was delicious in taste. This instant Rasmalai is a simplest version of Original Rasmalai.
You can check my Bread Gulab Jamun recipe here: BREAD GULAB JAMUNS
|Cream/ cottage cheese/ khoya||3-4 tbsp|
|Crushed nuts||2 tbsp|
|Condensed milk||1/2 cup|
|Nuts (almond and pistachio)||for garnish|
- Cut bread slices with a round cutter. Size of rounds can vary.
- In a bowl add cream and chopped nuts, mix and spread on slices.
- Make sandwiches.
- Arrange in a serving dish.
- In a pan add milk , cardamom and condensed milk. Cook till reduce to half. Add 1 tbsp crushed nuts in syrup.
- You can adjust sugar according to your taste. Now keep this milk syrup in fridge.
- Before serving pour over bread slices. Syrup should be well chilled.
- Garnish with nuts.
- Enjoy Instant Rasmalai..:)