|Bread slices||6 slices|
|Brown sugar||1 and 1/2 cup|
|Vanilla essence||few drops|
|Walnuts or raisins||1/2 cup|
|Brown sugar for topping||as needed|
- Cut bread in small cubes.
- In a bowl beat milk, brown sugar, vanilla essence and eggs .
- Add walnuts and butter too. Mix and add bread with soft hands.
- Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now fill in muffin cases (grease them ) or in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top and bake for 20 minutes or till done.
- You can prepare sauce also to use as a topping.
- In a pan add brown sugar 1/2 cup and butter 4 tbsp. Cook till well mixed now add maple syrup and let it cook till thick.
- Pour over pudding and serve hot.