Very easy and different in taste. I was very much confused before trying this recipe. Wasn’t sure about the end result but after trying I was so glad to get an awesome recipe.
|Milk powder||1 cup
|Sugar||1 cup or to taste
- Soak breads in water and in a pan heat ghee/butter.
- Add cardamom in ghee and let it crackle.
- Beat eggs, sugar and milk powder.
- Add this mixture in ghee , add drained slices ( squeeze water first with hands) and start stiring.
- Keep on stiring till ghee separates and nice brown color appears.
- Add nuts and serve.