This is also a very unique and different recipe, I first time heard and experienced these kebabs in Attock region.This recipe is considered as an old traditional recipe of Attock.Specialty of these kebabs is grinding process. You need to grind the mixture on stone grinder (Sil Batta). But if you do not have this device (lolzz) then use hand masher. I am sure you will like and these kebabs on this Eid.
|Beef /Mutton boneless||1/2 kg|
|Gram lentil||1/4 cup|
|Crushed red chillies||1 tbsp|
|Coriander powder||1/4 tsp|
|All spice/ garam masala powder||1 tsp level|
|Garlic clove||2 large|
|Onion||1 small (grated)|
|Green chilli||2-3 (crushed)|
|Coriander leaves||as needed|
|Ginger||1 inch piece (grated)|
- In meat add onion, garlic, all spice powder, salt, crushed red chilli, seeds of big cardamom, coriander powder and gram lentil (washed and soaked in water for 1/2 hours).
- Cook till meat and lentil soft and tender.
- Grind (kottna ) on stone grinder when warm .You can use hand masher to mash this mixture.
- Now shred ginger and onion on shredder and mix in kebab mixture.
- Add chopped coriander and Crushed green chillies also.
- Add beaten egg and mix well or you can make patties and dip in egg and fry.
- Make patties / kebabs and fry.
- Serve with mint raita or Green sauce.