I personally like this chat because of its nutritional value. It has high protein content in it and you should give this to your young ones. This dish is included in my hi tea menu every now and then.
|Black Chana||1/2 kg|
|Crushed Chilli||1 tsp|
|Imli Pulp||1/2 cup|
|Hara Dhania||as desired|
|Boiled Potato||2 medium|
|Hari Mirch||as desired|
- In a pan add oil and sliced onions.
- Saute till the color change.
- Now add zeera and let it crackle.
- Then add chopped tomato and fry it.
- Add chana, chilli, salt and mix well and cover for five mins.
- Now add imli pulp and potato cubes, hara dhania, hari mirch, podina, tomato cubes and mix all.
- Serve with papri…..