|Marie Biscuits||1 packet|
|Icing sugar||2 tbsp or to taste|
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Desiccated coconut||3/4 cup|
|Icing Sugar||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla essence||few drops|
- Grind biscuits fine. Then add cocoa , sugar and milk. (Do not add milk at a time mix till mixture form dough)
- In coconut ad butter , sugar and vanilla essence, mix well.
- Spread biscuit mixture on a greased butter paper and roll it. You can use aluminum foil as well instead of butter paper.
- Spread coconut mixture on biscuit mixture and roll it very carefully.
- Keep t in fridge for 1 hour and then carefully remove butter paper and cut slices.
- Serve with tea.