“I have never doubted you and what you are capable of. And no matter what happens, I am right here.” Your these words are very precious for me.You are the one always encourages me.
I wouldn’t have expected anything less from you. Your support is unwavering. Your patience in me and those around you is inspiring. And your humbleness is one of the most beautiful things I have ever known. Eight years of marriage, 2 handsome sons, countless moves. You have been an amazing partner through it all.
Today the kids and I will celebrate you and the fact that our family is what it is because of you. Thank you for being an amazing example to me as well as our kids. Thank you for being the best version of a father I could have ever imagined for my children. And thank you for your selflessness, your humor, your unconditional love and your support. I am so proud of you and so excited for everything that is in store for you….HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR HUBBY…:)
What a wonderful husband you are!
I love you in every way.
Just look how we’ve gotten this far,
and getting better every day.
You mean the world to me
and yet so much more.
Here’s hoping your birthday
will be one you’ll adore.
Author: Keesha Urback-Winn
For My Hubby a special cake on his birthday..:)
CLASSIC CHOCOLATE CAKE
|Butter||125 g / 4 oz|
|Caster sugar||125 g/ 4oz|
|Cocoa||75g/ 3 oz|
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Plain chocolate chopped||100 g|
|Golden syrup/ Honey||1 tbsp|
- Preheat oven at 180c. Grease pan.
- Stir flour, sugar, cocoa and salt in a bowl ,now add butter and rub in with your fingers until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
- Stir in eggs and milk, beat well with wooden spoon.
- Add 2tbsp water and mix again to a smooth, dropping consistency. Pour in baking pan and bake for 30 minutes until a skewer inserted into center comes out clean.
- Leave to cool.
- Make topping, place butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a heat proof bowl set over a pan of hot water until melted.Stir in the cream to thicken the sauce, pour before serving the classic cake..:)