Famous street food of Pakistan.Now a days you will see vendors selling Challies or Bhutta every where. Corns roasted on charcoal will give you a different taste. Here is the simplest recipe of Roasted corn.
|Red chili powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black salt||1/4 tsp|
|Chat masala||1/2 tsp|
|Lemon juice||as needed|
- Remove skin of corn and brush butter.
- Place on burning coals or roast on stove flame. You can grill it as well.
- Turn side and again brush butter. Let it cook from all sides and serve hot.
- Before serving smear lemon and masala on corn.
- For masala mix all spice ingredients.