A traditional sweet which is easy to make. My mother was making these ladoz with granulated gram flour. It was easily available in Karachi. I tried these Ladoz with fine powder gram flour and the result is too good.
- Gram flour 2 cups
- Sugar 1 and 1/2 cup , grind it
- Suji 1 tbsp
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Cardamom 4-5
- Almonds 10-12
- Grind sugar and cardamom. set aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan add suji and flour, dry roast it till nice smell appears. We use suji because flour will not stick with pan.
- Now add melted ghee and mix well.
- Add sugar and chopped almonds too.
- Mix well.If feel dry then you can add a little amount of ghee.
- Let it cool a bit.
- Make small balls. If you can not bear heat then wear any cotton gloves and make balls.
- Let them cool completely and serve.
- Enjoy with evening tea or after your meal.