This recipe i have adapted from Shiren Anwer’s recipes , thou a little bit changes i have made but BBq sauce is a key ingredient of this recipe. I myself love bbq flavor. Hope you will also try and like the recipe.
- Chicken 1/2 kg , cut in cubes
- Spaghetti 3 cups, boiled
- Tomato paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic minced 1tbsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Pasta sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- BBQ sauce 1 tbsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Rosemary 1 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Parsley or coriander leaves for garnish
- Capsicum 1
- Cabbage as needed
- In a pan add oil and garlic. Saute for few seconds. Add chicken stir till color change.
- Add all spices and sauces, mix well.
- Add vegetables and stir for few more seconds.
- Now add spaghetti and mix well.
- Serve hot.