- Bananas 2
- Eggs 2
- Rolled oats 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Maple syrup or honey as needed
- Nuts as needed
- In a blender add all ingredients, except nuts and maple syrup, blend well.
- Heat up pan and brush oil. You can cook without oil in non stick pan too. I have sprayed oil on pan.
- Spread spoon full of mixture on pan and fry till light brown from both sides.
- Serve hot.
- Before serving drizzle Maple syrup and nuts on top.
- Garnish with strawberries or any other fruit.
- Enjoy fluffy and soft pancakes.