INGREDIENTS FOR MUFFINS:
|Brown Sugar||1 cup|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
- Peel bananas and cut in slices, mash them with fork. Now put them in microwave safe bowl and add butter also. (you can do this process on stove also but do not cook just melt and mix bananas and butter)
- Microwave for 10 seconds and mix butter and mashed bananas with fork or masher. Make a smooth mixture.
- Add eggs in banana mixture and beat ,now add sugar and beat . do not over beat.
- Now add vanilla essence, salt ,flour , baking powder, soda and milk. Mix and pour in muffin cups .
- Bake them at 180c for 25 minutes.
- Let them cool completely and then pour caramel OR try ” DOLCE DE LECHE”
INGREDIENTS FOR CARAMEL SAUCE:
|Brown Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Powdered sugar||1 cup|
- In a pan mix butter and brown sugar , cook till melt.Remove from stove.
- Mix icing sugar and cream with whisk .
- Pour on your muffins .
- Ready to serve…:)
- You can check ANOTHER recipe of ” HOMEMADE CARAMEL SAUCE“