Bakery biscuits are very famous and my readers requested me to share my tried recipe. I am sharing video and recipe of chef Arshad Ghafor. As usual well explained and inshAallah will come up with an awesome result.
|Icing sugar||100 g|
|Condensed milk||50 g|
|Milk powder||50 g|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Melted chocolate||1/2 cup|
- Preheat oven at 150C.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and beat on low speed first, let all ingredients mix and than increase the speed.
- It will take 2 minutes. Now keep dough in refrigerator f0r 10-15 min.
- Now fill in pipping bag and drop on baking tray.
- Dip a small spoon in flour and press cookie down from center. In the center fill in any jam for jam biscuits.
- Bake them at 180c for 10-15 minutes.
- If you want to make chocolate biscuits, you just need to add cocoa powder 80 g and reduce flour 80 g.
- Melt chocolate and place a small drop on baked biscuit. I have used Nutella.
- You can prepare Icing for chocolate biscuits as well. Icing sugar 100g, cocoa powder, 30 g and water 30 ml, mix all well and use as chocolate biscuit icing.
- This is the basic recipe you can make any type and kind of biscuits from this recipe.
- You can take help from this conversion table as well.