Baking makes me focus. On weighing the sugar. On sieving the flour. I find it calming and rewarding because, in fairness, it is sort of magic – you start off with all this disparate stuff, such as butter and eggs, and what you end up with is so totally different. And also delicious.
Today I have a wonderful post for you I am trilled and excited to have two gorgeous ladies sharing delicious and tempting recipe with us. These two ladies are Mother and Daughter and my very close and dear relative. Shehla Zubair and Saman Zubair (19 year old pretty girl).
Thou Shehla baji is expert in Traditional Pakistani cooking but she started baking few years ago and her lovely daughter who is a future doctor is her partner in Baking adventures. You will appreciate her baking skills , in no time she learned and now she is an expert in baking too. Here is her few creations.
I am grateful to S&S for sharing few awesome recipes with us. Today i am sharing an awesome cake recipe with you.Your home will smell wonderful from the aroma of this delicious cake baking in the oven. So try and enjoy with your family.
|Baking powder||3/4 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||few drops|
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add egg one by one , add essence also and beat well.
- Now add flour mixture in it and fold with spoon.
- Grease pan and pour half batter in it then spread Nuttela on batter and spread with fork and give a marble effect.
- Pour remaining batter and bake at 180c till done.
- Serve with tea.
Soon i will post S&S’s one more awesome recipe which is super delicious. Stay tuned
I am thankful to Both for giving me time