For me this is a classic , quick and scrumptious recipe. You will get a soft, spongy texture with a smell of pungent garlic butter. Make fresh bread at home and enjoy with your family.
I am grateful to my sweet sisters (Shehla and Saman) for sharing again an awesome recipe with my readers. Hope you will try and send me your feedback.
|Salt||1 and 1/2 tsp|
|Milk powder||1 and 1/2 tbsp|
|Mixed herbs||1 tsp|
|Butter for topping||2 tbsp|
|Garlic cloves chopped||2-3 large|
|Milk||for brushing , as needed|
- Add flour, dry milk powder, yeast, sugar, salt and mixed herbs in a large bowl and knead with Luke warm milk.
- Dough should be soft. Set aside for 1 hour. After one over take it out and punch it down for few seconds.
- Make small balls and arrange them in circles in a baking dish.
- Brush milk on balls and cover with cling sheet give 1 hour to rise these balls.
- Bake them at 180c till done and then turn off lower burner of oven and turn On top burner/ grill of oven for 10 minutes to give nice golden color to the bread.
- In a pan add butter add saute garlic chopped in it, fry till light golden color appear.
- Brush this garlic butter on bread.
- Ready to serve.