I remember the taste of special red color chutney which was normally given with samosas in Pakistan.But Now you will rarely find this chutney. One of my friend asked me to make the same Chutney, fortunately once i have asked a samosa seller about the recipe of this tempting sauce.So here it is a very easy and tasty Sauce for Samosas.
|Dried apricots||5-6 no|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Red food color ,optional||few drops|
- Soak washed apricots overnight,next morning remove seeds.
- Add in pan with all other ingredients and cook till tender.Do not add water on this stage. Keep Flame low.
- When cooked remove from flame and Let it cool down add then blend it.
- Again transfer in the pan and add a lit bit of water.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and then remve from stove.Let it cool down.
- Strain with a strainer to avoid tomato seeds,if any.
- You can add water for required consistency.
- But if adding water cook it again for 5 minutes after adding water.
- Store in a bottle for 2-3 weeks in refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy with Samosa.