- Potatoes 3 large, thinly sliced
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Onion 1 small, chopped
- Tomatoes 1 medium, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies 2, chopped
- Green coriander leaves 2 tbsp , chopped
- Oil 1/2 cup
- In a pot add oil and onion, fry till soft. Now add cumin seeds and stir for few seconds.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir for few minutes. Now add chopped tomatoes and all other spices.
- Keep on stirring by adding 1 tbsp water 2 -3 times. Tomatoes will become soft and mashy.
- Now add potatoes and add little amount of water and cover with the lid. Let it cook till tender.
- Add chilies and coriander.
- Serve hot.
- You can add kasuri methi in the end too. If you like the smell of Methi.