A traditional meat dish Aloo Keema is amazingly very simple yet flavorful dish.Today i am sharing the recipe of keema my younger sister in law, Madiha Imran is following.She gave this recipe an exotic and spiced touch.
|Mutton/beef Mince||1/2 kg|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Whole red chilli||4-5|
|coriander powder||1 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
|Fresh coriander||as needed|
|Green chillies||as needed|
|Potatoes||2 medium ,cut in cubes|
- In a pan add oil and finely sliced onion, fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for few seconds, add mince and tomatoes and fry for few more minutes.
- Add spices and potatoes start frying them till mince changes into brown color.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and leave it on very low flame.When potato become soft and oil separates then remove from stove.
- Sprinkle garam masala /all spice powder,coriander and green chillies.
- Serve hot with Naan or Chapati.